For Law and accounting students in Semester 1 of first year, the firm KPMG generously offers the KPMG SPARK (Students Pursuing Accounting Recognised by KPMG) Award to the top student entering Law & Accounting (based on the following criteria):
- 550 points in their Leaving Certificate Results; and,
- Minimum H2 result in the Leaving Certificate ‘Accounting’ subject
We propose that the winner be awarded:
- 1st Year: €500 prize and congratulatory event with KPMG staff
- 2nd Year: A guaranteed competitive spot in one of our annual KPMG student case competitions, entered by hundreds of students each year. The successful student will get the opportunity to compete and gain industry and technical expertise in solving a business challenge, gain 1:1 mentoring and training from KPMG professionals, and pitch their solution to business leaders.
- 3rd Year: A KPMG Work Placement offer in penultimate year. The student would not be obligated to take up the position. Apply to Treasa Landers.